Sunday, June 04, 2006

Imperial Treasure Great World City 4 Jun 06

Usual weekend stuff - I normally try to spend a day with parents for dinner. Decided to take them out to Imperial Treasure (Cantonese Cuisine) at Great World City (+65 6732 2232). I have heard quite a lot about the place and thought I may be well drop by since it is nearby. The restuarant is quite small relatively with a no of private rooms. And it is very popular since I can only get a reservation at 830 pm.

The place is quite cosy and nice. They have a glass-walled wine room stocked with a good collection of Morton Rothschilds and Latour. Generally, the prices are quite good. Nice collection of french burg and bordeaux and some other regions. Food list is nice and comprehensive. It was quite a late dinner but the lobster sashimi steamboat looks darned good - figured I will try it the next time I am there. Took the fried beancurd in sweet and sour sauce, vegetable and a steamed codfish with black fungus. Overall, the food and service are good.

Another alternative place to bring clients for biz lunches.

No comments: