Thursday, November 30, 2006

Teahouse at China Square 26 Nov 06

Sometimes, I think I am getting old. I used to think abt going to the best resturants but now I try to find places that give value for money. And for that, Teahouse at China Square is a good place for Tim Sum. I used to go there quite often until my office moved to the new premises at ORQ. Anyway, woke up late in the morning and felt like having tim sum. Bought a set of newspaper and read it while having my favourites siew mai and char siew pao. Felt totally ah chek but hey, its always so nice to do that on a weekend morning.

This month was another crazy one. I went to Manila for a week for work and found out that there are so many biz opportunities (project for 2007). Appraisal time was a bit stressful for me and hey, I asked for a 20-30% increment which my boss said reasonable since I have done very well and above my budget. :-) Went house hunting and decided tat I really need a price to hedge myself against asset prices inflation. Decided to get one at River Valley which is near the work place and in the centre of the city. At S$1150 psf, felt that it was a ok price to pay. Mebbe I will just stay there. The prev owner renovated the place so well that it looks like a designer showflat. Went up to Macau/Zhuhai to play golf and gamble. The 2 places are bustling with activity and all the good restuarants are fully booked. Went for 2 weddings, cousin and a gd friend. At grace's wedding, alot of catching up with the rest of the family and all the younger cousins look so unfamiliar. They just grew so fast. Or mebbe I am ageing. And of course, I need to go for army reservist at the end of the month. I can't seemed to catch my breath. Think I shd take it easy in December.

Teahouse at China Square (Tung Lok Gp)
China Square Food Centre
51 Telok Ayer Street L3,
+65 6533 0660

No comments: